B2B Marketing Virtual Forum Partnership with Kaltura
The B2B Marketing Virtual Forum, April 17 - Virtual programme.
We can provide a money back guarantee that the event will see over 400 US based registrations holding Manager to C-Suite job titles, working directly in the B2B Marketing space, from companies with over 5,000 employees.
We have an audience of over 600,000 executives based in the North America. We have built this audience running over 200 in-person events and 250 virtual events in eight years.
For this particular event we will segment this audience based on the below criteria:
Job titles include: Marketing, Demand Generation
Seniority level: Manager, Director, VP, Head of, C-level
Business Model: Business to Business
Location: United States
This gives us a total of 38,374 contacts.
If we were to include the filter:
Company size: 5,000 employees or more
We would get a total of 21,409 contacts
Our virtual programmes are three hour events in which we curate two panel session and one stand alone presentation. Our event sponsor then utilises the other two speaking slots how they wish.
We are currently building the event. Please see our confirmed speakers at this point as well as the confirmed sessions.
- Chief Revenue Officer, Intentsify
- SVP, Global Digital Marketing, Zendesk
- Global Insights Director, Financial Times
- Head of Marketing, HSBC
- Panel Session: Strategic Account Based Marketing (ABM) for Large Enterprises: A Deep Dive into Success Strategies
- Panel Session: Navigating the Complex B2B Marketing Tech Stack: Integration, Optimization, and Future Trends
For our virtual events we only allow for one event partner. This means you won't be competing against any other event sponsors!
The Virtual Event Partnership Package
• Branding on event landing page.
• Branding on event platform.
• Inclusion in marketing emails to over 25,000 relevant contacts.
• Client has two speaking slots to entire audience.
• Virtual exhibition: including the ability to post video, downloadable pdf's, chat function for sales reps.
• Ability to post on the event news feed before, during and after event.
• Ability to direct message all attendees.
• Comprehensive analytics post event. Including who attended, who watched your talks, who visited your exhibition booth, who watched your videos, who downloaded pdf's.
• Dedicated account manager.
• Guarantee of 400 registrations that meet your target criteria.
• Attendee contact details post event.
• All video recordings available post event.
Cost: $9,500 US